| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sunnyside, Wa in September is very mild at 17.2 °C (62.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.3 °C (79.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 18.1 °C (32.6 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 11.2mm (0.4in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Sunnyside, Wa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sunnyside, Wa, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sunnyside, Wa:
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 251.8 kms (156.5 miles) NW
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 238.2 kms (148 miles) NW
- Centralia, Wa, Usa - 255.1 kms (158.5 miles) WNW
- Olympia, Wa, Usa - 246.7 kms (153.3 miles) WNW
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 75.2 kms (46.7 miles) NNW
- Vancouver, Wa, Usa - 210.1 kms (130.6 miles) W
- Portland, Oregon, Usa - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) WSW
- Moro, Or, Usa - 135.8 kms (84.4 miles) SW
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 235 kms (146 miles) NNE
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 231.6 kms (143.9 miles) NE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) ENE
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 160.2 kms (99.6 miles) ENE
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 128.7 kms (80 miles) E
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 95.8 kms (59.5 miles) ESE